Helping Teams Collaborate Both On-Site and Remotely
Gone are the days of team huddles in a conference room.
Today, organizations need hi-tech solutions that support collaborative working environments for both remote and on-site teams. The perfect addition to your home, office or classroom, interactive flat panel displays (IFPDs) are a powerful way to achieve real-time meeting collaboration with team members both in and out of the office.
A Windows based technology, IFPDs eliminate the challenges of connecting to outdated conference room projectors, or the need for expensive proprietary software with recurring maintenance fees. With limited or no IT support, IFPDs are network-ready, out-of-box, and can seamlessly connect remotely to multiple IFPDs and mobile devices so your teams are always in the loop.
With IFPDs, you and your teams will enjoy:
- An intuitive user interface
- Superior HD resolution for rich content and multimedia presentations
- Anti-glare touchscreen on a variety of screen sizes from 21.5” - 86”
- LED backlighting to ensure quality representation in just about any lighting condition
- Touch screen annotations
- Seamless integration with Office 365™ and other popular collaboration apps
- Secure remote connection with other IFPDs and mobile devices
- Flawless video communication with platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts®, Join.Me®, JIRA® and more.
To learn more about how IFPDs can transform your collaborative office space, contact a Document Solutions technology representative today.